11 December 1913

More
1 year 8 months ago #48 by Charles Lester
 Jung now says he has come nearer to his soul. He realizes that it was the love of those to whom he gave love that had saved him from the darkness.  The rest of this entry is a dialogue between Jung and the soul. Key points only --I come with empty hands; what do you want to hear?=If you come to a friend, do you come to take?-the sand is hot, I want to sit down, my patience is weak, =you speak like a child complaining to its mother-I do not want to complain, you are like a shady tree I want to enjoy your shade=Have you not learned anything?  The way to truth is open to those without intensions; is not greedy- I know but do not live that way=How are your thoughts to help you?-I do have thoughts from which I expect help; but I do not live them. I am just human.=Is this what it means to be human?-You are hard and correct. We should be like the lilies of the field. It is our intentions that limit our lives.  I have one complaint; I suffer from my own scorn.=Remember you are not writing to feed your vanity. Do you know who I am? Have you already gone where I will lead you? Scorn is not a challenge if you are not vain.-I did not consider that my empty hands are filled by you if they are willing to sacrifice. I did not know I am your vessel, empty without you; full with you.  I remain impatient. Where does this road end? Now silence. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds